Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Vintage Sewing Table

Early in our relationship (as in last year), Sweetie and I frequented many fine antique establishments in the Nashville area. This was my distraction while visiting my Dad, who was in Hospice care. One of the visits, we saw this beautiful table and I knew it was perfect for organizing my stitching. I tend to "scatter". We will just leave it at that. Anyhoo, Sweetie saw the light in my eyes and disregarding the price tag (and I think secretly hoping to contain my stitching mess), he bought it for me. It's from Norway and has a cool sliding tray and dividers that can be moved in the tray.


It's a beautiful piece. I use it every day and it was a very thoughtful gift from Sweetie. Now, as far as containing my mess, hmmmmmmm.......... I will have to work harder on that.

1 comment:

  1. Your table/storage is beautiful. I saw it in one of your earlier photos and meant to ask about it. Thank you for featuring it!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete