Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Stitching Is Great Stress Relief

I always have a project or ten on the go at all times,  Cross stitch or knitting is my go-to for stress relief. If I have a project close at hand, then it makes me feel better. Anyone else like this? I even carry a little bag in my purse. I guess I feel that if I get stuck somewhere, then I will have something to do. I don't like to just sit. Here's some stitching pictures I found in my files. Some are old and some are new. It just makes me happy to see the work that I have gotten done!



2 comments:

  1. I too find stitching a great stress reliever, a few months ago I rediscovered hand embroidery, something I enjoyed in my youth and sitting to stitch a piece whether I am waiting for an appointment or just taking down time fills me with a near zen like calm. And a small stitchery project is much more comfortable stitching on our hot Florida days where a quilt or a yarn project in one's lap despite the air conditioning can be quite warm. Happy stitching to you, I just love all the pieces in your photos, and the Halloween pieces are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of stitched projects you have worked on! I totally agree that stitching is a wonderful way to relieve stress. Enjoy the coming week!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete