Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Some Progress!!

Well. Yesterday was an exciting day. I was going to blog last night and I had a really good day, energy-wise, but at the end of the evening, I just lost all my steam. Did I mention that I have fibromyalgia? I was just diagnosed with it and I am still learning to cope with it. I have had 2 really good days and I hope it lasts, but the weather this weekend is supposed to turn colder and that really affects me. ANYWAY, yesterday we got the contract on the house for our approval and signature and a check we had been waiting on to pay for the house. Yipee! Everything looks great and we signed and will be sending it off probably tomorrow. We have to call the house people and ask a few little questions (nothing that will derail the sale) and then off goes the check and the contract!! It's a little nerve wrecking, since we haven't seen the house in person, but we have really good pictures and we have lots of plans to change things anyway. It's a shell and we will make it our home.

This will be home sweet home in a few months. More pictures later. I am looking forward to decorating, landscaping and enjoying the beautiful Florida weather. Already donating a lot of my heavy sweaters with great joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment