Thursday, March 19, 2015

Still In Progress

We are still in the process of finalizing all the details on the move. Our lease on the current apartment isn't up until the end of May, so that is the target date. Basically, the longer it takes, the more money we will save but if we have to start paying on the Florida house before we can move there, we will. Once it is all final, I will post pictures. Right now, I am starting to go through all our stuff and cull out the things we won't need. There are a few pieces of furniture that won't go and I need to go through all the clothes and stuff that I have. I was planning to start on that tonight, but I have Fibromyalgia and I have been really tired today. So, I will start tomorrow and hopefully I will feel better. I am just really worried about the job situation down there, but I have some decent skills and I think it will be ok. I am just really so excited about the whole thing. Consistent weather will help me feel better and it's a new start for the sweetie and I. A new adventure while we still can and an economical way to live. Win, win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment